Cams.

Camila C. Crosgnac Fracalossi, sagitário, 17 de dezembro de 1990. Médica veterinária, escritora, servidora pública e casada com o Rodrigo. Mãe do Kovu, da Lassie e do Bóris.

quinta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2009

Respostas: Qual É A Música?

Aqui as respostas do post anterior, do meme Qual É A Música? (:

 

1. “You say that you need some time, how long does it take to see that we are more than meant to be?” 3 am – Busted

Quem acertou: Cajú.

2. “So sister, won’t you take a ride in his car?” The Ballad Of Michael Valentin – The Killers

3. “When you don’t know which way to go and there’s no such leading you on, you’re not alone” Gift Of A Friend – Demi Lovato

4. “You know what I'm going to say before my mouth even makes a sound” You And Me – Plain White T’s

Quem acertou: Anninha.

5. “Stay still until you know, tomorrow finds the best way out is through” Ungodly Hour – The Fray

6. “This is when I start to bite my nails and clean my room when all else fails” He Wasn’t – Avril Lavigne

Quem acertou: Sofia, Sarah Lee, Anninha.

7. “I was left to cry there, waiting outside there, grinning with the lost stare, that's when I decided…” Losing Grip – Avril Lavigne

Quem acertou: Sofia, Sarah Lee, Anninha.

8. “I don’t want my friend to see, they might take her away from me” Met This Girl – McFly

Quem acertou: Cajú, Anninha.

9. “The past is done we've been betrayed, it's true” Eternity – Robbie Williams

10. “I wait for the good Lord to make me feel better and I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders…” Confessions Of A Broken Heart (Daughter To Father) – Lindsay Lohan

11. “I made a promise to myself last night, I'm gonna keep it if it's wrong or right” Lose It All – Backstreet Boys

Quem acertou: Cajú.

12. “Onde você ainda se reconhece na foto passada ou no espelho de agora?” A Lista – Oswaldo Montenegro

13. “El tiempo esta corriendo, es hora de sentir la liberdad” Que Aquí, Que Allá – Kudai

14. “I swear sometimes I can't tell which way is up, which way is down, it's all up in my face, need to push it away” Simple Song – Miley Cyrus

15. “I know I broke your heart, I didn't mean to break your heart but baby here I am banging on your front door” Crawling Back To You – Backstreet Boys

Quem acertou: Cajú.

16. “Son, why you got to sing that tune? Catch a Dylan song or some eclipse of the moon, let an angel swing and make you swoon then you will see” The Riddle – Five For Fighting

17. “Did someone break your heart inside? You're in ruins” 21 Guns – Green Day

Quem acertou: Sarah Lee.

18. “The rain starts on the phone, you’re talking with a scary tone” Let It Go – Busted

Quem acertou: Cajú.

19. “Autographs and ninety thousand screams, get the dream and then you live it” What’s Not To Like - Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus)

20. “Just because I’m losing, doens’t mean I’m lost, doesn’t mean I’ll stop, doesn’t mean I’m across” Lost! – Coldplay

21. “Today, not the last, my endeavors change the past” This Thing Called Life – LoveHateHero

22. “This is the last time I'll abandon you and this is the last time I'll forget you, I wish I could” Stockholm Syndrome – Muse

23. “Só você vai encontrar liberdade para viver e um dia então será como um grande homem deve ser” Grande Homem – Ed Motta (Tarzan)

24. “There's something about the way you look it's taking me over and now I know I won’t forget we met…” Last Summer – Busted

25. “And the zipping white light beams disregarding bombs and satellites, oh that was the turning point, that was one lonely night” Spaceman – The Killers

Quem acertou: Sofia.

 

No total, participaram quatro pessoas, que acertaram 10 músicas de um total de 25. A pontuação final:

1) Cajú – 5 músicas.

2) Anninha – 4 músicas.

3) Sofia e Sarah Lee – 3 músicas.

Valeu pra todo mundo que participou (:

2 comentários:

Miss Sofia disse...

Aaai, me sentindo super mal porque não acertei uma do The Killers e uma do Muse. >.<"

Cajú disse...

se eu não tivesse acertado as dos bsb ia ficar feio huahuahuaahuaua! eu adorei o seu joguinho, faz mais que eu participo :D

Postar um comentário